This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔️ At Rooh® each Dream Catcher is handwoven with the intention of creating love and positivity. This attractive-looking dream catcher is intended to protect the sleeping individual from negative dreams, while letting only positive dreams pass through. We have carefully merged art with benefits of colour psychology that will ensure happiness and optimism.
- ✔️ Each Rooh® Dream Catcher are 100% handcrafted by women artisans in India. They are handmade in ethical conditions, with FREE range feathers ONLY thus being in harmony with nature!
- ✔️ With every Rooh® product you purchase, you are HELPING create employment for privileged at home WOMEN and Giving a chance to make more #happydreamers in the world. Rooh also ensures portion of the profits from each product goes to NGOs that shape the lives of people. We strongly believe ?A Dream you dream alone is just a dream but a dream you dream together is Reality?
- ✔️ SIZE: Diameter of the loop or Web is 2.5 cm & Length is (from top to bottom) is 29 cm. Rooh® Dream Catcher are packed in very creative gift boxes. Pls check product pictures for Size & packaing.
- ✔️ QUALITY - If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, contact us for FULL REFUND at any time. On the other hand pls do leave a good FEEDBACK if you like our offering & help us with our cause!
“Rooh” is a Sanskrit word for ‘Soul’, we at Rooh® ensure that every thing we do strikes a cord at the highest level of human wellbeing ‘THE SOUL’. Our brand is a reflection of our work and our work is reflection our brand ‘The dreams we dream are nothing but whispers from our soul’
Why get a Rooh® Dream Catcher?
Dream Catchers the popular Native American (Ojibwa tribe) charms are hand woven with the intention of nurturing your loved ones & bridging art with divinity. These beautiful looking at Rooh® Dream Catchers are intended to protect the sleeping individual by filtering the negative vibrations and bad dreams to postives ones. At Rooh® we stick to the learning from Ojibwa people who use to make hand woven dream catchers with all materials available in the nature such as twigs, sinew, shells, stones and feathers to teach natural wisdom to their young ones. At Rooh® we have taken the learning a step forward and added our knowledge of ‘COLOR PSYCHOLOGY’ and impact it can create to ones life. The Color chosen by you is the color that brings optimism to your life, so buy the one that touches your ‘SOUL’.
Thus Rooh® Dream Catcher has DUAL BENEFITS unlike any other brand
• 1. It works at night as a traditional dream catcher by passing out positive dreams from the web
• 2. In the day the vibrant colors of our products, work subconsciously on you and acts a driving force to achieve your dreams and cherish the memories of your loved ones.
Rooh Dream Catcher ~ Red Book Mark ~ Handmade Book marks for Positivity Can be used in Notebooks Diary Magazine Books Handbooks Diaries Library Notes GoodLuck Charm RED B01I95GDOY WmjYe3JR